BMS is the first letter abbreviation combination of BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, which is called battery management system.
The BMS battery system is commonly called the battery nanny or battery housekeeper, mainly for the intelligent management and maintenance of each battery unit, preventing the battery from overcharging and overdischarging, extending the battery life, and monitoring the battery status.
The BMS battery management system of Lingbo Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. has the following characteristics:
1. Support the series connection of 10-20 battery cells to adapt to different battery systems;
2. Undervoltage and overvoltage protection;
3. Discharge overcurrent, charge overcurrent, load short circuit protection;
4. Perfect the active and passive balance of protection and persistence;
5. Over-temperature and low-temperature protection during charging and discharging;
6. With accurate power detection (SOC&SOH)
7. Support extremely low voltage charging prohibition function to protect the safety of batteries;
8. Support interface communication UART, 485, CAN BUS, etc.;
9. Support the upper computer software to hijack the lithium battery pack and the current state of each battery cell (customized)
10. With sleep and wake-up functions
11. Comes with weak current discharge circuit (provide GPS/GPRS uninterrupted power supply)
12. Micro-amp sleep working current;